Wednesday, March 24, 2010

"Murphy Must Go"

I was heading to my car after work today when I saw a Kelly green bumper sticker saying "Murphy Must Go". Now that we no longer need the "Dump Dodd" bumper stickers and signs due to Dodd's falling on his proverbial sword at the behest of the Democratic Party, I must say, this is my favorite bumper sticker now. I presume of course, that it is referring to the so-called elected "representative" of the fifth Congressional District of Connecticut, Christopher Murphy. I say so-called, because he has made it clear that he is in office solely to represent the Democratic Party and himself, and not his constituents. So, yes, I agree whole-heartedly with the bumper sticker that reads "Murphy Must Go" and I applaud the person showing it off proudly.

No comments: