Wednesday, October 20, 2010

No Go Blumie!

I used to like Blumenthal as our state's Attorney General. In fact, I voted for him every time he ran for that office. But, after hearing his lies (yes, LIES) about his service in Vietnam, I became disenchanted. He claims he "misspoke". Well, once, maybe, but multiple times, in my opinion, is out and out lying. And, as the daughter of a man who served his country serving in the Army, I agree with the veterans who have been saying it was a matter of honor, duty, service to the country and integrity, and definitely not a matter of POLITICS.

But, the final nail in Blumie's political coffin for me was the debate. When asked how he would create jobs, he was unable to put forth a coherent meaningful sentence, in my opinion. Basically, he said, I will create jobs by creatively creating creative jobs. In other words - no clue.

I'm not voting for him again. Do we really need another career politician in Washington? Especially when we just finally got rid of Dodd? I don't think so. I hope you don't think so either.

No comments: