Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Welcome!

Thanks for checking out my page. I've decided, after sending numerous letters to my elected representatives only to receive back form letters that, at best, only tangentially discuss my concerns, and, at worst, indicate that the elected official and/or his (all my elected federal officials are male) staff fail to even comprehend the topic at hand, that it was time to voice my opinions a bit more publicly.

Remember, everything I write is an expression of my opinion.

I welcome comments and responses, but there will be simple rules. We will agree to disagree respectfully, and any posts that frame a personal attack or use vulgarity will not be posted. I thank you for your consideration in this regard. I look forward to a civil and intelligent discussion.

No comments: